To give you the best shopping experience select your region:
We respect your privacy. We are highly committed to maintain the privacy of all visitors of our website www.Dante6.com. We will use your data to make sure that your orders will be handled as fast and easy as possible or that certain parts of the site are more tailored to your interests. This document describes how we deal with your online privacy and online security.
1. What information we collect
We may collect information when you register for promotional emails, set up a shopping account, purchase goods, contact customer service. This information may also include your name, address-, IP-address, bank- and payment details.
- If you place an order on the Web store of Dante6, we collect your name, e-mail address, billing information and shipment information in order to complete and deliver your order.
- To make your shopping experience as nice as possible we, with your permission, collect personal information about your orders and the use of our services. With this information we can personalize the website and recommend products you might be interested in.
- If you make an account at Dante6 we will collect your information on a secure server. You are asked to fill in your personal details so that you don’t have to fill in this again for any following purchases.
- The information we collect about both the use of our site(s) and the feedback help us to develop and improve the website(s).
- With your permission we will inform you on new features, Dante6 Icon specials and other promotional activities of Dante6. If you do not want this, you can change this in your account settings, unsubscribe link in the footer of the e-mail or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you apply for a job at Dante6, we require you to supply us with your personal information, resume and application letter.
2. How we may share your information:
We may share your personal information with our service providers. Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
- Authorization of credit card and check transactions in a secure payment surrounding
- Developing, hosting or maintaining the websites on behalf of Dante6.
- Warehousing product, personalizing product and performing order fulfillment and shipping services on behalf of Dante6 at your request.
- To support you with our customer service activities.
- We may share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
These service providers are granted access to some or all of your personal information as necessary on our behalf. The service providers are contractually restricted in the ways they may use your personal information.
We reserve the right to disclose any information to the extent we reasonably believe that disclosure is required by law, to enforce our website policies, or to protect your or others’ rights, property or safety. Please note that the use of any feature made available to you on our website has their own security.
3. Your information is safe at Dante6 (Online Security)
We appreciate the trust you place in us. Dante6 is committed to protecting your personal information. We’ve implemented reasonable security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology and other tools to protect all your information we might collect on our websites. We use a variety of measures to ensure that your personal information (including the information in your resume and application letter) is protected from: unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification or alteration, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, the Internet is an open system and Dante6 cannot guarantee that the personal information you submit will not be intercepted by others.
All our employees who have access to or are involved in the processing of personal information respect the confidentiality of personal information.
4. Cookies and Do Not Track
We may use ‘cookies’ on our website that act as an identification card for your computer. When you visit our Dante6 websites, unique cookies are placed to distinguish your browser from all other browsers that visit our sites. By recognizing your browser, we can serve you better.
Most browsers give you the choice to accept or reject cookies by modifying your browser preferences. You have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies. Please note that if you choose to reject all cookies, certain parts of this site may not be available to you or may not function properly. In addition, Dante6 may use Google Analytics to monitor activity on our websites. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
5. Online Advertising
Dante6 may participate in interest-based advertising. As described above, we may automatically collect information regarding how you browse websites, use apps, and shop in order to enhance your customer experience, improve our customer service, and provide you with the right communications and promotions from us. The goal of interest-based advertising is for Dante6 or its advertising partners to show you ads that are more relevant to your interests.
You can prevent automatic collection of some information by disabling cookies on your web browser. Be aware your internet user experience will be restricted.
6. Controlling your information with us
All newsletter provide you with the unscribe button in the footer of the e-mail. Next option is to to ask us to stop providing you information on our services. For more information, please contact us as explained below.
We store your data as long as you are our customer or 3 year after your latest purchase or activity on our website. Your personal information will be stored according to the legal GPDR guidelines.
7. Contact us at Dante6
If you have any questions, feedback or want to know more about how your personal information is used please contact us at email@example.com or by phone +31(0) 10 208 08 50. You may write to us at: Dante6, Schiedamsedijk 132, 3134 KK Vlaardingen department web store.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.