Social media marketeer - headquarters
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETEER
HEAD QUARTERS, ROTTERDAM
Dante6 is a Dutch fashion brand, founded in 2009 – Rotterdam by Evelyne Brekelmans | Creative Director.
Dante6 believes in a more social-conscious world. As one of the leading fashion companies in the Netherlands, Dante6 is known for a strong and feminine style that enables women in all roles to attain their utmost potential. To support our national and international growth we are looking for a Social Media Marketeer who will inspire likeminded women throughout the world.
We are convinced that strength originates in diversity. We offer a creative and safe workplace that encourages personal growth and development.
Position of the job
As Social Media Marketeer you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of our Social Media activities. Together with the other members of the Marketing Team you will be responsible for Dante6’s international brand activation in which our social media platforms play a major role. You will be a key contributor to the overall marketing plan and add value based on your social media knowledge and experience.
- You are responsible for the international Social Media Strategy of Dante6 and translate this strategy into a roadmap with milestones, budget and KPIs;
- You define the international strategy for influencer marketing and execute efficiently in line with the marketing calendar;
- You have a talent for community building and are experienced in driving brand engagement;
- Together with the E-Commerce coordinator you ensure the Dante6 collections are marketed for Social Commerce;
- Every week you make a Social Media analysis and report by using the Google Data Studio;
- You define the content planning based on the Dante6 brand values and excel in storytelling and short social copywriting;
- You manage the daily content on all social media channels;
- You support the concept development and creation of social content (videography and photography).
Skills And Experiences
- Digital native and up to date with the latest trends & developments on Marketing / Social Media Educated talent;
- Relevant and sufficient work experience in Social Media;
- A good eye for visual content creation, storytelling and copywriting;
- High level Dutch and English language skills, preferably also German;
- A confident, proactive and creative thinker;
- Organized, flexible, eye for detail with a “hands on” mentality;
- Team player, problem solver, in control of priorities;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
What do we offer?
- From this independent role at our HQ you will get the opportunity to further develop, to grow with our ambitions on an international scale and to make the difference within the organisation;
- Competitive salary;
- A challenging and exiting job within a dynamic work space; every day is a new adventure;
- Nice staff facilities, like team events, company presentations and Sample Sales;
- Good pension plan (cao MITT);
- An efficiently located office; along the A4.
Can you identify yourself by the above profile and would you like to become part of our team, please send your CV, motivation letter and portfolio in Dutch or English, to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Mrs. Bernadette Saarloos-Struik.