Senior technical product developer - Head quarters | Rotterdam
SENIOR TECHNICAL PRODUCT DEVELOPER – HEAD QUARTERS, ROTTERDAM
Dante6 is a Dutch fashion brand in the upper mid segment, founded in 2009 by Evelyne Brekelmans – Creative Director - who forms a powerful duo with strategic business partner and co-owner Arlette Huisman – CEO. Run by an experienced and committed team, Dante6 believes in the power of communities. Recognized by dedication, strength, sincerity and loyalty. This team is driven to enforce a necessary movement in fashion in order to achieve a high impact on the responsibility of the whole chain. Dante6 has rapidly developed and grew out to one of Dutch leading fashion brands. As the international growth continuous the company is able to provide interesting jobs in a modern world with the possibility to develop yourself in an ever-growing organization .
We are convinced of the strength that comes from diversity; believing the other deserves the world. The strong connected team shares the drive to bring Dante6 to the highest international podium. We care about our communities in a new modern way. We offer a creative, safe and integer workplace and encourage both personal and business growth and development. A transparent vision and strategy; enforce a revolutionary movement in order to develop an honest, sustainable and profitable fashion chain. Which ensures clear mutual goals and accelerate the progression.
Position of the job
As a Senior Technical Product Developer you’re a fulltime key player within the team of design and product development. A team of creative, diverse personalities, backgrounds and expertise’s. A talented team from different ages and corners of the world, a team of experts that ensures that all team members feel inspired and have the freedom and flourish beyond.
In a happy workspace you’ll assist both designers and product developers, managed by our creative director. You will be responsible to maintain our high quality standard of all developments of salesman samples and bulk productions.
- Work with overseas suppliers on all aspects of our developments;
- Develop size specifications for all our products;
- Confirm care instructions for all our sample and production orders;
- Responsible for the fitting of our monthly capsules;
- Checking and assessing all samples and communicating comments to suppliers in order to ensure the desired production quality;
- Track and follow up on pending prototypes and pre-production approval to ensure on-time delivery;
- Closely monitoring the production calendar to meet deadlines;
- Monitor production, solve problems and to ensure on-time delivery and high quality;
- Conduct a transparent and efficient administration of the above activities;
- Responsible for quality control and ensuring client happiness;
- Re-measure and checking samples in all kinds of processes and communicate comments to suppliers;
Skills And Experiences
- Educated MBO/HBO level and a minimum of 5 years working experience in development and production;
- Excellent technical experience in development and fitting of leather -, woven- and knitted women’s garments;
- Excellent knowledge of paper patterns, cutting and garment manufacturing;
- High level textile knowledge is a must;
- Organized, flexible, committed;
- Solid knowledge of garment specifications, fabrics, fitting and patterns;
- You are accurate (eye for detail) and a go-getter with a “hands on” mentality;
- Loves working with tight deadlines;
- Team player with strong work ethic;
- Very good writing skills and verbal skills in English;
- You are a problem solver and a multi-tasker who is in control of priorities;
- Good skills in Word, Excel and Outlook;
Can you identify yourself by the above profile and would you like to become part of our team, please send us your CV. and motivation letter to email@example.comAttn: Mrs. E. Brekelmans