International Sales Intern B2C
INTERNATIONAL SALES INTERN B2C (fulltime)
‘The world of Dante6 is built upon inclusive and empowering friendships between women. The best kind of friendships are fierce female friendships. Where you strongly believe in each other, defend each other and think the other deserves the world.’
Dante6 is a Dutch, Rotterdam based and founded womenswear brand. Over the past two years, Dante6 has transformed into a full collection label operating in 18 countries and represented in 140 multi-brand stores in the Netherlands.
Run by a team of experienced and dedicated women, Dante6 believes in the power of community. They build upon a tight network of customers, influencers, local heroes, partners and suppliers. Their mission is to create a world in which every woman can identify with one of the 6 styles within the complete lifestyle collection.
Your part in our mission:
As a fulltime international sales administrator intern you will be included in the day-to-day tasks of our sales machine at our headquarters in Vlaardingen. We always nurture new talent and make sure there is room for your personal growth. Let this be an important step in your future career path!
Your day as an intern:
● General administrative tasks
● Coordinating and tracking orders
● Implementing order changes and confirm to agents, partners and customers
● Weekly analysis and reporting
● Communicating through phone and email
● Selling stock
● Analysing sell-through data
● Provide weekly NOS replenishments to key accounts
● Commercial, administrative (fashion) student MBO / HBO level
● Excellent Dutch and English language skills
● Available at the office for at least 4 days a week
● Strong communication skills, independent, representative, creative, flexible
● Extensive knowledge of Office Package
● Analytical skills
● Hands-on mentality
We are looking for interns for a period of 3-5 months on an ongoing basis.
Do you recognize yourself as our ideal candidate? We would love to invite you over for a chat. Please send an email with your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.