creative marketing / pr intern (full time)
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: CREATIVE MARKETING/PR INTERN (fulltime)
‘The world of Dante6 is built upon inclusive and empowering friendships between women. The best kind of friendships are fierce female friendships. Where you strongly believe in each other, defend each other and think the other deserves the world.’ Dante6 is a Dutch, Rotterdam based and founded womenswear brand. Over the past two years, Dante6 has transformed into a full collection label operating in 18 countries and represented in 140 multi-brand stores in the Netherlands.
Run by a team of experienced and dedicated women, Dante6 believes in the power of community. They build upon a tight network of customers, influencers, local heroes, partners and suppliers. Their mission is to create a world in which every woman can identify with one of the 6 styles within the complete lifestyle collection.
Your part in our mission:
As a fulltime creative Marketing/PR intern you will be included in the day-to-day tasks of our marketing team at our headquarters in Vlaardingen. We always nurture new talent and make sure there is room for your personal growth. Let this be an important step in your future career path!
Your day as an intern:
● Supporting our Marketing Communication Manager, International PR Manager & Digital Marketing Manager with their general daily tasks
● Weekly social analysis and reporting
● Weekly PR/Influencer marketing reporting
● Assisting with Social Media Management @dante6_official account
● Content creation for newsletters & socials
● Support E-comm department with writing creative product web texts and management of our imagebank
● Assisting the team during PR/Marketing events and photoshoots
● Marketing/Communication/ Fashion student HBO level
● Experience with Adobe Software (Photoshop) is key
● Excellent Dutch and English language skills
● Up to date of the latest Social Media/ (Influencer) Marketing trends
● Available at the office for at least 4 days a week
● Strong communication & analytical skills, independent, representative, creative, flexible
● Extensive knowledge of Office Package
● Hands-on mentality
We are looking for interns for a period of 3-5 months on an ongoing basis. Do you recognise yourself as our ideal candidate? We would love to invite you over for a chat. Please send an e-mail (Dutch or English) with your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.