junior design & production administrator - head quarters | rotterdam
JUNIOR DESIGN & PRODUCTION ADMINISTRATOR HEAD QUARTERS | ROTTERDAM
Dante6 is a Dutch fashion brand in the upper mid segment, founded in 2009 by Evelyne Brekelmans – Creative Director - who forms a powerful duo with strategic business partner and co-owner Arlette Huisman – CEO. Run by an experienced and committed team, Dante6 believes in the power of communities. Recognized by dedication, strength, sincerity and loyalty. This team is driven to enforce a necessary movement in fashion in order to achieve a high impact on the responsibility of the whole chain. Dante6 has rapidly developed and grew out to one of Dutch leading fashion brands. As the international growth continuous the company is able to provide interesting jobs in a modern world with the possibility to develop yourself in an ever-growing organisation.
We are convinced of the strength that comes from diversity; believing the other deserves the world. The strong connected team shares the drive to bring Dante6 to the highest international podium. We care about our communities in a new modern way. We offer a creative, safe and integer workplace and encourage both personal and business growth and development. A transparent vision and strategy; enforce a revolutionary movement in order to develop an honest, sustainable and profitable fashion chain. Which ensures clear mutual goals and accelerate the progression.
Position of the job
As a junior design and production administrator you’re a fulltime key player within the team of design and product development. You’ll be part of a collective of creative, diverse personalities, backgrounds and expertise’s. A talented team from different ages and corners of the world, a team of experts that ensures that all team members feel inspired and have the freedom and flourish beyond. In a happy workspace you’ll assist both designers and product developers, managed by our creative director. You will be responsible to maintain our high quality standard of all developments of salesman samples and bulk productions.
- Work with overseas suppliers on all aspects of our developments;
- Creating the technical stylesheet in collaboration with the designers;
- Contribute to the development of our size specifications.;
- Re-measure and checking samples in all kinds of processes and communicate comments to suppliers;
- Assist during fitting sessions for all our monthly capsules, to create the very best fits for our products;
- Coordinate / follow-up production to ensure all production requirements such as colours, trims, fabric quality, fit etc. are approved;
- Track and follow up on pending fit and pre-production approval to ensure on-time delivery;
- Monitor problems to make sure our high quality will be kept by our suppliers;
- Checking the shipping samples and make sure they are in perfect shape before to be forwarded to our customers.
Skills And Experiences
- Educated MBO/HBO level and a minimum of 2 years working experience in development and production;
- Solid knowledge of garment specifications, fabrics and sourcing, fitting and patterns; o Organized, flexible, committed;
- A keen eye for detail, precise and accurate with a “hands on” mentality ;
- Independent and self-motivated;
- Very good writing skills in English;
- Strong and clear communicator;
- Team player with a strong work ethic;
- Strong in building and maintaining relationships with our international manufacturers; o Good skills in Excel, Outlook and Word;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
Can you identify yourself by the above profile and would you like to become part of our team, please send us your CV. and motivation letter to email@example.com Attn: Mrs. E. Brekelmans