graphic designer | head quarters, rotterdam
Welkom to the Dante6 online store.
To give you the best shopping experience, we have set the region to Dante6 Global based on your current location.region:
GRAPHIC DESIGNER | HEAD QUARTERS, ROTTERDAM | PART-TIME / 24H
Dante6 was founded by Creative Director Evelyne Brekelmans in 2010. Her ongoing passion for designing, her strong personal connection with customers, and drive to explore the potential for a new women’s brand, inspired Evelyne to create Dante6. After more than a decade, Dante6 has evolved into an international fashion brand, with a diverse and dedicated team, and a culture of relentless creativity, quality, and unity.
At Dante6, women are our muse. We create effortless, feminine styles that look beyond beautiful for a modern, independent women’s wardrobe. We do this while remaining faithful to our brand values, by continuing to champion creativity, build true connections, constantly evolve, and stay true to ourselves.
In the Marketing team the brand heat radiates the Dante6 message. We communicate naturally through a balanced media mix, shining a spotlight on us and showcasing our latest collections via various channels. To support our growth, we are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a broad interest in fashion, design, art, and photography, bringing a passion for these to work. You have excellent skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Premiere. You have previous experience in graphic design, ideally within the fashion industry. With your creativity and dedication, you excel in translating the essence of Dante6 into captivating visual brand communications.
As a Graphic Designer, you will play a key role in shaping the visual identity of Dante6 across all omni channel brand communications. Your responsibilities will include designing materials for our brand boutiques, online shop, and international retail partners. This includes creating the outlines for our seasonal look books, social media, and website design, developing instore communication, and templates for photo and video content. Additionally, you will collaborate on various graphic design projects related to brand activities and events. As a brand guardian you will ensure consistency in our brand communications, while actively working to keep our visual brand identity up to date.
- Educated talent in the direction of Graphic Design;
- Experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Premiere;
- Experience in creating visual content for both print and digital media, preferably in the fashion industry;
- Awareness of the latest trends & developments in Graphic Design;
- Strong language skills in both Dutch and English;
- A proactive, creative and energetic approach to work;
- Exceptional attention to detail with a hands on mentality;
Range of benefits and opportunities
- Professional development: In this independent part-time role at our HQ, you will have the opportunity to expand your skills, grow with our ambitions and make a significant impact within our organization.
- Competitive compensation: We provide a competitive salary package that reflects your skills, expertise, and contributions to the team.
- Challenging and exiting role: You will be part of a dynamic workspace where every day brings new adventures and opportunities for growth.
- Staff facilities: Enjoy various staff facilities, including engaging team events, daily fresh lunch, connecting and celebrating occasions with colleagues and exclusive collection sales.
- Convenient office location: Our office is conveniently located along the A4 near Rotterdam.
If you are interested in joining our team and your profile aligns with the description, we kindly request to submit your CV, motivation letter and portfolio to us. Please send these documents to email@example.com, attention Mrs. Bernadette Saarloos-Struik.