international marketing & communication manager - headquaters | rotterdam
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATION MANAGER
HEAD QUARTERS, ROTTERDAM
- Develop, create and manage a multichannel marketing and communication strategy
- Build and translate our vision into strong messages, visual content and mailings, on social media and other unique communication tools.
- Building the awareness of Dante6 in the different international markets and aiming for success within the fashion market is your biggest ambition;
- Build a brand plan and able to monitor budget, planning and maintain the quality and KPI's of It, managed by our marketing manager and supported by the team.
- Create content for newsletters, socials, events, etc.
- Educated HBO level and a minimum of 5 years working experience in communication, pr and marketing In Fashion.
- Good knowledge of and network in the international fashion market and competitors.
- Good understanding of the challenges of Business to business and Business channels.
- Up to date with the trends in Marketing / Social Media/e-communication
- High level Dutch and English language skills, preferably also German
- A confident, pro-active and creative thinker.
- Organized, flexible, eye for detail with a “hands on” mentality.
- Team player, problem solver, in control of priorities;
- Good skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Software (Photoshop and Illustrator);
We are convinced that strength originates in diversity; believing the other deserves the world. We offer a creative and safe workplace that encourages personal growth and development. A transparent vision and strategy; enforce a movement to develop an honest, sustainable, and profitable fashion chain, which ensures clear mutual goals and accelerate progression.
Position of the job
As a strong, ambitious, driven and goal-oriented International Marketing & Communication Manager you’re a fulltime key player within the team of marketing, sales, and design. A team of creative, diverse personalities, backgrounds, and expertise’s. A talented team from different ages and corners of the world, a team of experts that ensures that all team members feel inspired and have the freedom and flourish beyond. In a happy workspace you’ll make strategic marketing plans, create both visual and textual content and organize all kind of events. You will be responsible to maintain our high-quality standard of all communication and branding.
Skills And Experiences
Can you identify yourself by the above profile and would you like to become part of our team, please send us your CV. and motivation letter to email@example.com
Attention: Mrs. E. Brekelmans