allround sales intern (full time)
Welkom to the Dante6 online store.
To give you the best shopping experience, we have set the region to Dante6 Global based on your current location.region:
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: ALLROUND SALES INTERN (fulltime)
‘The world of Dante6 is built upon inclusive and empowering friendships between women. The best kind of friendships are fierce female friendships. Where you strongly believe in each other, defend each other and think the other deserves the world.’
Dante6 is a Dutch, Rotterdam based and founded womenswear brand. Over the past two years, Dante6 has transformed into a full collection label operating in 18 countries and represented in 140 multi-brand stores in the Netherlands. Besides wholesale, we also have 2 beautiful brandstores, in Rotterdam and Amsterdam and an online webshop.
Run by a team of experienced and dedicated women, Dante6 believes in the power of community. They build upon a tight network of customers, influencers, local heroes, partners and suppliers. Their mission is to create a world in which every woman can identify with one of the 6 styles within the complete lifestyle collection.
Your part in our mission:
As a fulltime all round intern you will be included in the day-to-day tasks of our team at our headquarters in Vlaardingen. This internship will give you insights in the world of wholesale, retail and e-commerce. We always nurture new talent and make sure there is room for your personal growth. Let this be an important step in your future career path!
Your day as an intern:
● General administrative tasks
● Analysis and reporting: weekly and ad hoc
● Analysing sell-through data (sales and stock)
● Provide weekly replenishments to our brand stores and key accounts
● Retail: inventory, reporting, community building, events, loyalty database
● E-Commerce: import new collection, implementation marketplaces
● Wholesale: Coordinating and tracking orders
● Implementing order changes and confirm to agents, partners and customers
● Commercial, administrative (fashion) student HBO level
● Excellent Dutch and English language skills
● Available at the office for at least 4 days a week
● Strong communication skills, independent, representative, creative, flexible
● Extensive knowledge of Office Package (Excel is key)
● Experience with Navision is an advantage
● Analytical skills
● Hands-on mentality
● Driving license
We are looking for interns for a period of 3-5 months on an ongoing basis.
Do you recognise yourself as our ideal candidate? We would love to invite you over for a chat. Please send an email with your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.